Please be aware that at the new free parking lot located next to the King Connector (indicated on the map below as Kiss and Ride) is now available for events and Heat Hockey games. Shuttle Service is not available.
Pay parking is available around the Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre – Following are a list of some of the parking opportunities:
- Street Parking – as designated and posted (IMPORTANT – Your stall number is required to pay for parking)
- Gillis Avenue
- College Drive
- McKenzie Road
- King Road (east of McKenzie and west of McCallum)
- University of the Fraser Valley – as designated and posted (IMPORTANT – Your stall number is required to pay for parking)
- Pay parking in effect during events
- Please read posted signage in the lot you are parking in for detailed information
- Other parking opportunities may be available as designated and posted
Pay by phone system is also available. This system allows you to pay for your parking over the phone using your license plate. Below are the location codes below. The instructions and location codes can also be found at the signage located at the meters.
Verrus Pay by Phone
Location 1925 UFV parking lots
Location 1950 BD Diesel (located on the north side of King Rd)
Location 2290 McKenzie Rd
Location 2291 College Dr
Location 2292 Gillis Ave
Location Of Pay Stations At Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- South east side of the main entrance at Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre – 4 units – credit card only
- South side of venue (south east corner) – 4 units – credit card only
- Inside venue – 3 units – credit card and coin only – Canadian currency only (no paper bills)
Exits To Use To Get To Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- To avoid a back up of traffic coming off the McCallum Road Exit the alternate exit to use are both Clearbrook Exit or the Sumas Way Exit.